Terms & Conditions
Please Read the Terms and Conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Fin & Rock Gift Store, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Fin & Rock Gift Store and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Fin & Rock Gift Store and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
We accept no responsibility in the event of indirect damages, accidental or consequential but not limited to loss of profits or business interruption arising out of use of this site.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Fin & Rock Gift Store, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Fin & Rock Gift Store.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Fin & Rock Gift Store makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Fin & Rock Gift Store is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Fin & Rock Gift Store uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Fin & Rock Gift Store accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Fin & Rock Gift Store reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fin & Rock Gift Store accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Pay with PayPal
PayPal is the safer, simpler, smarter way to pay online. All you need is an email address to make secure online payments using your debit card, credit card, bank account or PayPal balance. You can shop knowing that PayPal doesn’t share your financial details with sellers and that your money and information stay safer with PayPal’s industry leading fraud protection tools. It’s also a convenient way to pay - no more waiting for cheques to clear or hassles with postal orders. Sign up for a PayPal account and you could start to shop at hundreds of UK websites within minutes.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the safer, simpler, smarter way to pay online. All you need is an email address to make secure online payments using your debit, credit card, bank account or PayPal balance.
PayPal is serious about security and protects your transactions and personal information with industry leading encryption technology. Also, PayPal doesn’t share your financial details with sellers.
Shop simpler and smarter
Paying with PayPal is convenient – no more waiting for cheques to clear or hassles with postal orders. The faster you pay, the quicker you receive your goods.
PayPal securely stores your details, which means you only need to enter your financial details once when opening your PayPal account. This makes it possible to make an online purchase within a few clicks.
We have the utmost confidence that you will be more than happy with your purchase, but in the unlikely event that you are not happy, please contact us so we can assist you.
We deliver worldwide. Shipping and processing times are estimates only. We will do everything we can to ship your delivery to reach you by your desired time but we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by dleivery partners or Customs checks.
• All UK orders – All orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class delivery and provide confirmation of successful delivery.
• Europe - All orders are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed for service - stated delivery time is 3-7 workings days, subject to Customs controls and checks for individual Countries.
• USA & Canada - All orders are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed for service - stated delivery time is 3-7 workings days, subject to Customs controls and checks for individual Countries.
• Rest of the World - All orders are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed for service - stated delivery time is 3-7 workings days, subject to Customs controls and checks for individual Countries.
• In the event of any refund, postage is non-refundable.
Fin & Rock Gift Store details
- Fin & Rock Gift Store is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11392138 whose registered address is 100 Southend Lane, London, SE6 3DW and it operates the Website finandrock.com.
You can contact Fin & Rock Gift Store by email on [email protected] or on our Customer Contact Line 0203 673 4605.